How To Online Form Typer on the Smartphone
Easy-to-use PDF software
There are plenty of tools offering an easy way to convert PDF to other formats. However, “easy” does not always guarantee that the output file will be of high quality. Our solution combines ease of use and excellent performance. Here is how you can check it.
How to process PDF easily and efficiently with Online Form Typer on the Smartphone
- Add, upload, or export a document to the platform.
- Note, you can make changes to the content of the document regardless of the initial upload format.
- Make edits to the text: change, replace, or delete it.
- Annotate the content: highlight text, add sticky notes, arrows, and blackout specific areas.
- Add graphics, shapes or add drawings by using a drawing tool.
- Use Online Form Typer on the Smartphone to watermark and password-protect your document before choosing PDF as an output format.
- If you convert to PDF, you can make it more entertaining by adding fillable fields.
- Download, send or share your document in a flash.
File processing is only a small fraction of the entire arsenal of features our solution includes. If you’re working with PDF files daily and need an extensive set of features to facilitate your document workflow, the Online Form Typer on the Smartphone will be your best fit.
Video instructions - Online Form Typer On The Smartphone
Instructions and Help about - Online Form Typer on the Smartphone
Okay so now that we have imported the csv file into our contact list and we've obviously named it from xero from the last video i'm going to now show you how to create further smart lists and also show you how to tag those people so let's jump straight into it so we're going to go to more filters i'm going to click on more filters and we're going to scroll so you can see in here there's a lot of different filters you can choose from but we're going to filter out this entire list by the actual contact fields that we applied at the time of import so let's say for example we want to apply the tag relocation city okay so now we're going to filter out by everybody that has the relocation city tag and then we're going to type in the word brisbane okay now very very important that if it's a capital letter that you actually use a capital so however you created the custom field you have to have it exactly the same so for example if i just typed in lowercase b here for brisbane but in my custom field it is a capital b then the system won't be able to find that person okay so this here has to be exactly the same as the custom field including all the capitals and non-capitals now i'm going to apply and you can see here out of the 111 records it's now showing me the 14 people whose relocation city is brisbane now what i'm going to do down here is i'm going to save this as a smart list so you can see here we can save this as a smart list and i'm going to rename this okay um...