How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Would you gladly pay to get some handwritten notes or images typed in docx or PDF format for you?
You can convert it by using a effective and professional tool called PDFelement which converts .PDF files into .Docx files with a ease in few minutes only. It is secure and effective method of doing it and recommended by most of the IT experts. The main important feature is it is available on Mobile as a app version and on web also. For more details you can join us on Facebook group for discussion on PDF to Docx conversion and for latest updates. I am also explaining a explain by which you can understand the process of conversion easily. Step 1.- Download the desktop version of PDFelement from official site of wondershare and install it on primary drive. Step 2.- After downloading click on Open file button you will be redirected towards file browsing. Select the PDF file which you wants to convert into Docx. Step 3 .- Refer above image & button To Word. By clicking on the button you will be able to convert the file in Docx and within few seconds output will be stored in the folder. After the processing. Refer image below.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Step 4.- Download the DOCX conversion tool from any of below link and save it on your PC. Step 5.- Once the files have been opened. Right click on one of the two button and select Save Link as. When the file has automatically opened in the desired folder. To use the conversion tool you need to have these two programs installed. Step 6.- Open the file and convert each page by selecting it and pressing convert button. Step 7.- Now download the PDF converter on your PC and then run it. Now you can view the converted DOCX. You can then convert the DOCX file into DOC. To download the app simply go to the Facebook group for discussion of the above. Hope this help you. PS: In this part of the tutorial we will be converting a PDF document from Word to PDF. Do let me know how works out by.