How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I type on a PDF on a Mac?
In order to highlight a PDF on your Mac you would need a PDF annotator tool like Wondershare PDFelement. It is one of the best PDF editor tool in 2021 which is very easy to use. By executing just a few simple steps as mentioned below, you will be able to highlight any text in different colors on your Mac. Install and launch Wondershare PDFelement on Mac. Click on “Open File” option to select, upload and open your PDF document. You can also drag and drop your PDF file/document into PDFelement to open it. After that click on “Markup” button available on the left hand side toolbar. Then you need to select "Highlight" icon from the submenu. In the next step, select any text you want to markup in the PDF document. You can also choose any highlight color out of the available 6 options and then draw on the text to highlight it with that color. After making the necessary changes, simply save the PDF file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.