How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I check from a PDF file, when the corresponding MS Word file was originally created? I want to know when a pdf was originally typed in MS word and also when it was converted into a pdf. I suspect the document has been backdated.
Once the MS Word file is saved as PDF, the file is then created as a new PDF file. Therefore, the creation date will base on the day the author converted it as a PDF. You can only check the date when it was converted into PDF by right-clicking on the document then select “properties.” This will show you data about the PDF file but not prior to that.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.